As my business coach advocates,
1. Clarity comes from action, not thought; stop ruminating.
2. Imperfect action is better than perfection; gives the opportunity to tweak things the right way.
3. Fast decision-making is the way to go; failure (if any) is a pre-requisite to success, simply move on to the next thing.
4. Get outside of the comfort zone; the comfort zone clearly isn’t that comfortable if you are struggling in the first place.
5. Never give up; always recommit to your goals and keep moving!